For cleansing and healing the lymphatic system which helps with detoxification and immunity.
Take on an empty stomach at least 20 minutes before a meal.
HERBS CONTAINED IN LYMPH-CLEAR™
• POKE ROOT (root) – Acts upon the skin and glandular structures, especially those of the buccal (cheek) cavity, throat, sexual system, and mammary glands. Acts on the fibrous and serous tissues and mucous membranes of the digestive and urinary tracts.
• CLEAVERS (aerial parts) – Nervine, anti-spasmodic, expectorant, and diaphoretic. Diuretic for inflammatory states of the urinary tract, and for febrile conditions, nodulated growths, or deposits in skin or mucous membranes.
• BLUE FLAG (root) – Anti-inflammatory. May help to suppress appetite and to catabolize fatty acids so that they move from storage tissue in the body into the blood stream.
• CALENDULA (flower) – May help as a stimulant and diaphoretic. May help to promote perspiration and expel mucous.
• ECHINACEA PURPUREA (root) – Known for its antibiotic actions, this herb may help to boost lymphatic cleansing of the blood and enhance the immune system. Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
• GINGER (root) – This herb is most famous for its digestive properties. It is an anti-inflammatory herb and may help to soothe upset stomachs.
• NETTLE (leaf) – Nutritive tonic, circulatory stimulant, anti-hemorrhagic, diuretic. This herb may help to increase excretion of uric acid. Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal.
• RED ROOT (root) – Astringent, expectorant, sedative, anti-spasmodic, and anti-syphilitic. Gastric, hepatic, and splenic stimulant.
• WILD INDIGO (root) – This root may help to increase the secretions of the glandular apparatus of the gastro-intestinal tract. A laxative and efficient hepatic, this herb may help to stimulate the liver and may help to cause an increased biliary secretion. Purgative, emetic, stimulant, astringent, and antiseptic.
Begin with ¼ tsp. In water and gradually build up to 1 drop per pound of body weight (1 tsp = 60 drops), 2x/day. Take on empty dtomach; wait at least 20 minutes before food.
SHIPPING NOTE: We only ship on Monday through Friday, no weekend shipping.