For cleansing and healing the kidneys. Assist in pulling acid from the body. Liquid.
Take on an empty stomach at least 20 minutes before a meal.
HERBS CONTAINED IN KIDNEY-CLEAR™
• BUCHU (leaf) – Astringent herb that has therapeutic properties for bladder, kidney, and prostate inflammation and water retention.
• CELERY (seed) – Anti-spasmodic for the gastrointestinal tract, diuretic for the urinary tract, and nutritious for the musculoskeletal system.
• CHUCHUHUASI (bark) – Analgesic, muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac for loss of libido (male and female), cools and balances the adrenals, general tonic and mild immune stimulant, reductive inhibitor, anti-cancerous, anti-tumor, protein kinas C inhibitor, strengthens body overall.
• CLAVILLA (whole plant) – Anti-Candida, anti-fungal, antispasmodic, anti-microbial used for yeast infections; bowel cleanser used for skin problems, i.e. eczema, dermatitis, acne rashes, liver spots, skin fungi, and ring worm; wound healer, anti-parasitic, digestive stimulant.
• CORN SILK (stigma) – Cardiac tonic and diuretic; may help to reduce painful symptoms and swelling caused by inflammatory conditions; may help to reduce edema, kidney disorder and urinary tract infections.
• GOLDENROD (aerial parts) – Anti-inflammatory, anti-septic; contains bioflavonoids which strengthen the veins and fragile capillaries; anti-fungal, carminative, and may help to ease colic and flatulence; has been used to help treat tuberculosis, diabetes, liver enlargement, gout, hemorrhoids, and internal bleeding disorders of the muscles and joints.
• JUNIPER (berry) – Diuretic, stomachic, and carminative for indigestion, flatulence, and diseases of the kidney and bladder.
• PATA DE VACA (leaf) – Anti-diabetic, hypoglycemic, and diuretic; may help to tone, balance, lower cholesterol, cleanse blood, and build blood cells. May help to strengthen overall body functions.
• PIPSISSEWA (aerial parts) – Agreeable tonic for stomach and kidneys, then skin, then slightly upon the entire lymphatic system. May help to increase urine flow and may be useful for weakness in the bladder and kidneys. Excellent for litic acid gravel.
• PUNARNAVA (whole plant) – Enhances the quality of six of the seven categories of bodily tissues (nutrient plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone marrow, nerves, and reproductive fluids). Good for kidneys, especially the nephron cells which are damaged by long-term hyperglycemia.
• QUEBRA PEDRA (whole plant) – May help to clear obstructions throughout the system by promoting the elimination of mucous and kidney stones; as a diuretic it may help with all afflictions of the urinary system to stimulate the elimination of uric acid and to treat urinary tract infections.
• UVA URSI (leaf) – True diuretic acting directly upon the renal epithelium; as an antiseptic, may help to retard putrescent changes in the urine; may help as a mild disinfectant of the urinary passages.
• CLOVE (flower) – The most stimulating and carminative of all aromatic herbs, it may help to reduce nausea and flatulence and to stimulate peristalsis; strong germicidal and a powerful antiseptic.
• CAYENNE (fruit) – A stimulating tonic, carminative, antiseptic, diaphoretic; a carrier herb that, when combined with other herbs, works specifically on the location of the master herbs in a formula. May help to cleanse the blood. May help to lower cholesterol and triglycerides. May help to normalize both high and low blood pressure. Rich in antioxidants that may help to protect lung tissue from damage at the cellular level. May help to thin mucous and move it out of the respiratory tract. May have a metabolic benefit.
Begin with a ¼ tsp in water and gradually build up to 1 drop per pound of body weight (1 tsp = 60 drops), 2x/day. Take on an empty stomach; wait at least 20 minutes before food.
SHIPPING NOTE: We only ship on Monday through Friday, no weekend shipping.