Wildwood Inn Health Retreat
• A $250 non-refundable deposit is required. Applications must be received two weeks prior to a program session.
• Additional costs for Doctor consultations, examinations, visits, testing and evaluations. Because we do not do medical insurance billing, we request that you have full laboratory test results completed before arriving and bring copies of the test results with you. Tests should include: CBC, Complete Chemistry Profile, Lipid Profile and ECG. Please call for more information at 218-634-1356.
• All information including (but not limited to) prices subject to review/change.
• Applications must be received two (2) weeks prior to the beginning of a program session.
• Please call to learn more about program dates, financial information, or special discounts available.
• Get-Acquainted Stay $95 per day (2 day minimum recommended, advanced reservations required)
• We accept Visa, Master card, American Express, Discover and Personal Checks
Download a program application by Clicking Here. We need to have your application 2 weeks prior to attending.
* Rates include lodging, meals, tax, lectures, scheduled treatments (extra treatments such as additional massages that are not scheduled are extra), and cooking school. Your special room rate (about half off regular room rates) is through the Wildwood Inn Bed & Breakfast) and is also included in the program. All special room rates have limited maid service and no maid service on Saturdays. Rates do NOT include additonal purchases such as herbs and other products we sell.
** If you choose a shared room, you may or may not have to share with someone else, depending on how many are participating in the program at the time, you may end up with a private room at the shared room rate. All rooms have a private bathroom.
*** A support person is a family member or friend in the same room who may sit in on the program but does not have any treatments or massage.